It seems on a DAILY basis I run into girls asking how did you get your hair like that? Or, what are you using? Although your hair may not react the same to my current products or regimen it’s always fun to read what other naturals are using 🙂 The more you know the better right!
Ok here’s the breakdown! *Takes Deep Breath*
- Clarify with a SULFATE shampoo once a month. I dilute all shampoos with water and maybe a few drops of EVOO
- I always prepoo with a cheapie conditioner like VO5 and vatika oil and evoo.
- Protein treatment twice a month, usually on clean hair. Sometimes a homemade mix or whatever product I have on hand. The homemade mixes are a little “stronger” unless I use Aphogee. Always follow with a deep conditioning treatment.
- Deep condition on clean damp hair under heat cap for 30min. If I use a homemade DC I ALWAYS add honey.
- ACV rince (apple cider vinegar) 2x a month. Usually after doing a protein treatment. I like adding 2-3 drops of argan oil for the smell.
- I tend to use cleansing conditioners more at least once a week sometimes twice if I’m experiencing build up or I want to rock a new fresh style. Sometimes I’ll follow with a moisturizing conditoner.
- Check out the Chicoro Method; how I apply products.
- Oil ends daily using a castor oil based mix, reapply a creamy moisturizer has needed or spritz with a refresher spray(avj,vitamine e,jojoba oil) or plain high quality H2O and seal!
- Dust ends as needed
- I sleep in a satin scarf and pillow
Current Products in rotation
- One N’ Only Argan Oil Treatment
- Jojoba Oil
- Castor oil/evco mix or Hairveda Cocasta Shikkai Oil
- Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner
- Blended Beauty Curl Styling Butter
- GVP Nexxus Humectress Deep Moisturizing Conditioner
- Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste
- Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Moisturizing Shampoo
- Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Moisturizing Conditoner
- Satin sponge rollers
- Flexi rods
*Disclaimer* I don’t use all of the oils at once. Each oil has a different purpose.
Like LeopardKissez on >>>FACEBOOK<<<